POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't Stand It Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  Can't Stand It (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Can't Stand It
Date: 4 Feb 2014 04:00:38
Message: <52f0ac36$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/02/2014 08:50, scott wrote:

> It doesn't make sense that the rest of the UK doesn't get to vote on
> this. OK so nobody probably cares that much with Scotland,

O_o

> but what if
> next London decides to hold a vote to leave the UK?

Now there's a thought ;-) If we add in the rest of the Home Counties, we
would very probably be financially self-sustaining.

John

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 4 Feb 2014 04:46:04
Message: <52f0b6dc$1@news.povray.org>
>> It doesn't make sense that the rest of the UK doesn't get to vote on
>> this. OK so nobody probably cares that much with Scotland,
>
> O_o

If they did care then there would be a lot more fuss about the rest of
the UK not being allowed to vote. I just hope that whatever the outcome
Alex Salmond doesn't come on my TV as often. I'm already dreading the
near-continuous coverage the BBC is going to run in the weeks beforehand
for something that 90% of the license-fee payers have absolutely no
influence over.

Post a reply to this message