POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Mensa: a table (Latin) (Message 61 to 70 of 140)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
Date: 16 Jan 2014 05:02:26
Message: <52d7ae32$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2014 11:28 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 15/01/14 23:07, andrel wrote:
>> (it is one of the
>> reasons for the 'her' in my sig)
>>
>>      Andrel
>>

> I missed that.
>
> (Note to self: read the sig properly. It tells you a lot about the person)

Does it?
What did Patrick's old Sig say?
Other that he did not like Windows?
Do you remember the one I'm talking about?
It went on for pages in the form of a snipit of code.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jan 2014 05:03:15
Message: <52d7ae63$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2014 11:29 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 15/01/14 19:32, Stephen wrote:
>> I am all ears.
>>

> Pardon?
>
> John

I heard that!

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jan 2014 05:10:06
Message: <52d7affe$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2014 11:21 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> If you had met Stephen, you would know that he's a George Clooney
> look-alike, albeit somewhat less than 160 cm tall ( a bit like Albert
> Finney - and he was a real sex-god over here in the UK) He is also no
> stranger to smooth talking. (Just kidding, Regan. Put down that axe. I
> said put down that AAArgh)

Oh! Thank'e kind sir.

<Blushes.>
<Puts forefinger to chin and sinks into a deep curtsy holding his
crinoline up with his other hand. Thus exposing a pretty turn of ankle.>

PS Don't think too deeply about the movements. Crinolines don't behave
like that but I can't remember the name of style I'm thinking about.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message