POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jan 2014 05:10:06
Message: <52d7affe$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2014 11:21 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> If you had met Stephen, you would know that he's a George Clooney
> look-alike, albeit somewhat less than 160 cm tall ( a bit like Albert
> Finney - and he was a real sex-god over here in the UK) He is also no
> stranger to smooth talking. (Just kidding, Regan. Put down that axe. I
> said put down that AAArgh)

Oh! Thank'e kind sir.

<Blushes.>
<Puts forefinger to chin and sinks into a deep curtsy holding his
crinoline up with his other hand. Thus exposing a pretty turn of ankle.>

PS Don't think too deeply about the movements. Crinolines don't behave
like that but I can't remember the name of style I'm thinking about.

--
Regards
     Stephen