POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh God, WHY? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Oh God, WHY? (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Oh God, WHY?
Date: 6 Nov 2013 15:27:20
Message: <527aa628$1@news.povray.org>
I don't know why I'm writing this here but I've just witnessed a
suicide. A lady threw herself under a train at Pimlico station.

I'm a little bit shaken, she's dead and the driver will be traumatised
for the rest of his career.

Pray for her and the driver. I can cope

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On 06/11/2013 08:27 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> I don't know why I'm writing this here but I've just witnessed a
> suicide. A lady threw herself under a train at Pimlico station.
>
> I'm a little bit shaken, she's dead and the driver will be traumatised
> for the rest of his career.
>
> Pray for her and the driver. I can cope

Jesus, that's just harsh, man...

Post a reply to this message