POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watching the watcher Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Watching the watcher (Message 31 to 40 of 43)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Watching the watcher
Date: 26 Oct 2013 17:05:43
Message: <526c2ea7@news.povray.org>
On 26/10/13 16:59, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 26/10/2013 04:35 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>>
>>> Not my best ever. But hey, hopefully it'll taste OK...
>>>
>> Looks good enough to eat :-D
>> Damn it, now I'm hungry.
>
> Well, you know where the kitchen is. ;-)

I am, as ever, in awe of those that can bake. Egg, sugar and flour
recipes seem to require a lightness of touch that I don't possess.
The even browning of the cake is beautiful <Bows to the master>.

Possible solution to dryness: More butter?

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents