POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watching the watcher : Re: Watching the watcher Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watching the watcher
From: scott
Date: 29 Oct 2013 04:27:02
Message: <526f7156$1@news.povray.org>
> Nah, just mix an equal quantity of butter, sugar and flour. Add enough
> egg to get approximately the right wetness. Bake.
>
> That's really all I did. Admittedly, figuring out "the right wetness" is
> tricky... But as recipes go, it's pretty simple to memorise. ;-)

I had a good recipe for chocolate cake somewhere, that involved pouring
in half a pint of boiling water at the end (just before putting it in
the oven). The mixture was *very* wet but came out really good the 2nd
time. The 1st time I severely underestimated how much it would rise and
after about 10 minutes it just started pouring chocolate mix all over
the bottom of the oven :-)

Oat cookies are also really easy to make, melt butter and syrup in a
pan, put flour, oats and sugar in another bowl, then mix all together
and form into balls on a baking sheet. In under 30 mins you can have
some nice gooey warm cookies. I put in a few spoons of ginger powder too.