POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Is no-cost software irresponsible? (Message 121 to 130 of 230)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
Date: 9 Aug 2013 09:01:04
Message: <5204e810$1@news.povray.org>
Le 09/08/2013 13:41, scott a écrit :

> Just in case you're wondering, this is not meant to be serious, just
> looking it at purely from a logic / economics point of view :-)

Me too ;-)

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Date: 9 Aug 2013 10:50:09
Message: <520501a1$1@news.povray.org>
"scott"  wrote in message news:5204d562$1@news.povray.org...

> Just in case you're wondering, this is not meant to be serious, just
> looking it at purely from a logic / economics point of view :-)

Logically, what will "we" do with the power establishment necessary to make
this happen once our humanitarian mission is complete?

Post a reply to this message