POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Math questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:40 EDT (-0400)
  Math questions (Message 71 to 80 of 90)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Math questions
Date: 19 Jul 2013 18:16:14
Message: <51e9baae$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/07/2013 12:02 AM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> I'm trying to think of an answer which won't make you regret asking that
> question :)

In that case I'll leave it 'till the morning to read it. As I said
earlier. "I've had a long day" and I've crossed a timezone. The wrong
way. :-(

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jul 2013 18:21:31
Message: <51e9bbeb$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/07/2013 12:07 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 00:02:11 +0200, Kevin Wampler <nob### [at] nowherenet>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/19/2013 2:32 PM, Stephen wrote:
>
>> 2*w = "count in forever in multiple of two"
>> w*2 = "count forever, then when you're done, do it again."
>>

> I see a light bulb! ;)

Eureka! :-D

But from what you quoted.
Don’t they have a BODMAS? (well that is what I was taught the order of
operations, was called). And the meanings.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message