POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iScream Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  iScream (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: iScream
Date: 31 May 2013 15:05:50
Message: <51a8f48e$1@news.povray.org>
no ... not the tasty frozen treat! have you noticed the over-abundance
of iNamedProducts these days?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IProduct ... just to name a few

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: iScream
Date: 1 Jun 2013 03:04:17
Message: <51a99cf1@news.povray.org>
On 31-5-2013 21:05, James Holsenback wrote:
> no ... not the tasty frozen treat! have you noticed the over-abundance
> of iNamedProducts these days?

Remember this?

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream"

(from: Down by law, directed by Jim Jarmush)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message