POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iScream : Re: iScream Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iScream
From: James Holsenback
Date: 1 Jun 2013 06:54:29
Message: <51a9d2e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/01/2013 03:04 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 31-5-2013 21:05, James Holsenback wrote:
>> no ... not the tasty frozen treat! have you noticed the over-abundance
>> of iNamedProducts these days?
>>

> Remember this?
>
> "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream"

Yes ... an oldie but a goodie! Hey maybe I've coined a new word!

iScream: the act of expressing frustration with the over abundance of
iNamedProducts

I can see it now ... I could make a blog post, tag the crap out of it,
oh yeah get someone just goofy enough to make a video doing something
stupid, crazy enough for it to go viral, then once I've got 1,000,000 or
so hits (and the term starts catching on) I'll petition the Oxford
dictionary to include my new word ;-)