POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bacon Number Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Bacon Number (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Bacon Number
Date: 14 Sep 2012 12:38:40
Message: <50535d90$1@news.povray.org>
even kermit the frog has a bacon number ...

try ANY actor/actress in this form:

first last bacon number in google ... great trivia fun!

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Bacon Number
Date: 14 Sep 2012 12:56:57
Message: <505361d8@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> even kermit the frog has a bacon number ...

> try ANY actor/actress in this form:

> first last bacon number in google ... great trivia fun!

In the academic word the equivalent is the Erdos number.

Then there's the combination, the Erdos-Bacon number. Not many people
have one, but some do, including some celebrities (such as Natalie
Portman.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message