POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  The search continues (Message 31 to 40 of 104)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: The search continues
Date: 4 Aug 2012 17:56:36
Message: <501d9a94$1@news.povray.org>
> Finding the right balance between selectivity and volume is tricky.

This.

I'm really not sure I'm hitting this quite right at the moment.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Aug 2012 17:58:47
Message: <501d9b17$1@news.povray.org>
> And we an testify that you
> - are a good technical writer
> - are very motivated to learn new things
> - have in some areas of CS a good knowledge, in particular in the more
> mathematical fields

Heh. Shame I can't put that on my CV. ;-)

> - do not have a problem posting about internal issues in your company

...well, maybe not.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Aug 2012 18:03:49
Message: <501d9c45$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/08/2012 10:23 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Recruiters generally won't be angry about having their time wasted by
> unqualified candidates.  They get paid to properly identify the qualified
> and unqualified candidates.  So being a bad fit isn't your problem to
> solve.  It's their job to make that determination.

I was on the phone to one recruiter, and she kept asking me "Are you
serious? Are you messing me around?" And after a few minutes, she told
me "You're not for real. You're wasting my time." And then she just hung
up on me. I've never had that before...

Post a reply to this message