POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The search continues : Re: The search continues Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The search continues
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Aug 2012 18:07:52
Message: <501d9d38@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 22:53:36 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Heh, yeah - like nobody else claims to have those. :-P

You demonstrate it, though.  It's one thing to say you're honest and
trustworthy, quite another to actually be it.  (I say that as someone who
values both traits very highly, and who has worked for companies that
value it as well)

>>> +1 - and there are employers who consider that highly valuable.
>
> There are employers who DON'T highly v-

Sure.  Do you really want to work for someone who doesn't value those
traits?

>> ... unless they have a job at sales to offer :-)
>
> ...oh.

;)

Jim