POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Books for sale Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Books for sale (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Books for sale
Date: 8 Jul 2012 21:45:35
Message: <4ffa37bf$1@news.povray.org>
So I have a lot of Stuff that I could really stand to get rid of, and
really do need to get rid of if I want to move somewhere with more job
opportunities (since taking everything with me isn't really an option).

Craigslist is proving pretty much worthless.  Nothing but scammers and
spammers...  Anyways, I'd like to get rid of my books quickly, but also
get back at least a little money in the process.  Iffy on using ebay for
this, as I've tried half.com but that only works one book at a time,
from what I can tell, and the two books I've sent out as a test I've not
got paid for yet.

The list of what I have is at
http://anybook.anysize.org/~kasuga_kyosuke/books.htm -- if there's
something you want, give a shout, everything's up for grabs.

Failing anybody anywhere being interested in them, the whole lot's
probably going to Goodwill...money down the drain, but that's the story
of my life.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com