POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Books for sale : Re: Books for sale Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Books for sale
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 15 Jul 2012 16:01:49
Message: <500321ad$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Tim,

Am Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:46:32 -0500 schrieb Tim Cook:

> On 2012-07-08 20:45, Tim Cook wrote:
>> http://anybook.anysize.org/~kasuga_kyosuke/books.htm
>
> try http://anybook.anysize.org/~kasuga_kyousuke/books.htm even

I'm mostly lurking around just from time to time here (new job and new
city and all of that stuff)- so I just noticed your post. Are there still
some of the books available? I think I'm interested in buying some of them
- for sure the Asimov books and maybe some of the drawing books. I will
try to check the list in more detail tommorrow - it is probably too
expensive to ship them to germany for just two or three books, but maybe
I find more than that.
Cheers,
Florian