POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old music Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Old music (Message 21 to 30 of 39)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Old music
Date: 15 Jul 2012 10:15:00
Message: <web.5002cfc0a6810e5d85de7b680@news.povray.org>
> Also: Hoo boy, this post is A LOT of copyright infringement! o_O
> Legally, I should probably be sued off the face of the planet...

And had the SOPA bill passed in the USA, you could have gotten povray.org shut
down as well.  Have THAT on your conscience!

Luckily, YouTube would have been just as vulnerable as POV-Ray, so The Google,
among others, expressed their deep displeasure with Congress over this.

Post a reply to this message