POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cake Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Cake (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Cake
Date: 23 Jun 2012 17:36:46
Message: <4fe636ee$1@news.povray.org>
Today I baked a cake. It is delicious and moist.

Arguably, it's /two/ cakes. I refer, of course, to the ever-popular
Victoria sponge. Mine has a thick layer of lemon curd in the middle,
together with an absurdly thick layer of butter-cream. And the top is

Unfortunately, the cake on the bottom is a little uneven, meaning that
the top cake tends to slide to one side. Also, I made the butter-cream a
little too wet, so the cake has serious problems with structural
integrity. The icing on top was also very slightly too wet. In short,
when I made it, it looked like a delicious cake, but by the time I
transported it, it was a creamy mess. By the time I cut it to eat it,
"mess" was no longer adequate to describe its condition.

Regardless, it tastes fantastic.

Post a reply to this message

> Unfortunately, the cake on the bottom is a little uneven, meaning that
> the top cake tends to slide to one side. Also, I made the butter-cream a
> little too wet, so the cake has serious problems with structural
> integrity. The icing on top was also very slightly too wet. In short,
> when I made it, it looked like a delicious cake, but by the time I
> transported it, it was a creamy mess. By the time I cut it to eat it,
> "mess" was no longer adequate to describe its condition.
>
> Regardless, it tastes fantastic.

You should've used some chokolade sticks to strenghten the cake. They
also can taste fantastic.

Post a reply to this message

Am 23.06.2012 23:36, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> Today I baked a cake. It is delicious and moist.
>
> Arguably, it's /two/ cakes. I refer, of course, to the ever-popular
> Victoria sponge. Mine has a thick layer of lemon curd in the middle,
> together with an absurdly thick layer of butter-cream. And the top is

> Unfortunately, the cake on the bottom is a little uneven, meaning that
> the top cake tends to slide to one side. Also, I made the butter-cream a
> little too wet, so the cake has serious problems with structural
> integrity. The icing on top was also very slightly too wet. In short,
> when I made it, it looked like a delicious cake, but by the time I
> transported it, it was a creamy mess. By the time I cut it to eat it,
> "mess" was no longer adequate to describe its condition.
>
> Regardless, it tastes fantastic.

You know the inevitable reply to your posting.

Of course you know it.

We all know the mandatory protocol for such a posting.

Please assume the proper party escort submission position.

You Liar.

Post a reply to this message

> Today I baked a cake. It is delicious and moist.

Must resist urge to make video game reference.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message