POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cake : Cake Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Cake
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 23 Jun 2012 17:36:46
Message: <4fe636ee$1@news.povray.org>
Today I baked a cake. It is delicious and moist.

Arguably, it's /two/ cakes. I refer, of course, to the ever-popular
Victoria sponge. Mine has a thick layer of lemon curd in the middle,
together with an absurdly thick layer of butter-cream. And the top is

Unfortunately, the cake on the bottom is a little uneven, meaning that
the top cake tends to slide to one side. Also, I made the butter-cream a
little too wet, so the cake has serious problems with structural
integrity. The icing on top was also very slightly too wet. In short,
when I made it, it looked like a delicious cake, but by the time I
transported it, it was a creamy mess. By the time I cut it to eat it,
"mess" was no longer adequate to describe its condition.

Regardless, it tastes fantastic.