POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  It's that time again (Message 1 to 10 of 54)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: It's that time again
Date: 28 Apr 2012 06:16:06
Message: <4f9bc366@news.povray.org>
OK, so in a few hours I'm driving to Berkshire. And then tomorrow, I
dance in the regional qualifiers for this year's IDTA national dance
competition.

NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. >_<

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: It's that time again
Date: 28 Apr 2012 06:47:10
Message: <4f9bcaae@news.povray.org>
On 28/04/2012 11:16 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> OK, so in a few hours I'm driving to Berkshire. And then tomorrow, I
> dance in the regional qualifiers for this year's IDTA national dance
> competition.
>
> NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. >_<

Break a leg.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Apr 2012 07:54:35
Message: <4f9bda7b@news.povray.org>
>> NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. >_<
>
> Break a leg.

Dislocated right shoulder is more likely. Nicole is quite a big girl...

Post a reply to this message

On 04/28/2012 06:16 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> OK, so in a few hours I'm driving to Berkshire. And then tomorrow, I
> dance in the regional qualifiers for this year's IDTA national dance
> competition.
>
> NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. >_<
good luck ... have fun!

Post a reply to this message

> On 28/04/2012 11:16 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> > OK, so in a few hours I'm driving to Berkshire. And then tomorrow, I
> > dance in the regional qualifiers for this year's IDTA national dance
> > competition.
> >
> > NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. >_<

> Break a leg.

  Wikipedia has this to say: Among professional dancers, the traditional
phrase is not "break a leg", but "merde".

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Wikipedia has this to say: Among professional dancers, the traditional
> phrase is not "break a leg", but "merde".

I did not know that, thanks.

--
Regards
     Stephen