POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again : Re: It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's that time again
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Apr 2012 14:55:31
Message: <4f9d8ea3$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/29/2012 5:20, Warp wrote:
>    Wikipedia has this to say: Among professional dancers, the traditional
> phrase is not "break a leg", but "merde".

I have a co-worker who said to a friend "I'll cross my fingers and wish you
luck!"  Said friend got all upset, because not being a native english
speaker, the only "cross your fingers" idiom she knew of was crossing your
fingers behind your back.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"