POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do we need The Onion for anymore? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  What do we need The Onion for anymore? (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: clipka
Subject: Re: What do we need The Onion for anymore?
Date: 31 Mar 2012 19:59:34
Message: <4f779a66$1@news.povray.org>
Am 31.03.2012 23:03, schrieb Alain:

> That's political correctness taken to a new hight in absurdity and
> stupidity.

PC /is/ absurd and stupid down to its core; it's an attempt to cure a
disease by treating the symptoms alone.

For instance, as long as there is racism, /any/ term used to denote a
group of people that happens to be discriminated will /inevitably/
become "politically incorrect" over time.

Post a reply to this message