POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do we need The Onion for anymore? : Re: What do we need The Onion for anymore? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do we need The Onion for anymore?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 1 Apr 2012 13:00:52
Message: <4f7889c4$1@news.povray.org>
Le 01/04/2012 18:31, Warp nous fit lire :
> Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
>> On 01/04/2012 5:08 PM, Warp wrote:
>>>    Banning the word "dinosaur" makes exactly as much sense as banning the
>>> word "reptile" or the word "bird".
>
>> They should ban "spider" because some people hate spiders. And using the
>> same logic they should ban the word "republicans".
>
>   I really wonder if they want to ban the word "atheist" as well.

From the old and venerable laws, atheists are to be offered one chance
as infidel / non-believer, after what they will be put to death (well,
the law will "save their souls").

Notice, that strict interpretation of the law does not warrant life even
if they convert. Indeed, freshly converted ones should be put to death
right after conversion, to save their cleansed souls.