POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Another day of failure (Message 1 to 10 of 59)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Another day of failure
Date: 14 Feb 2012 10:20:56
Message: <4f3a7bd8$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so I knew I was unfit. But by the time I go pick my car up, I will
have travelled approximately 8 miles on foot today. Turns out I'm not
unfit - I am a fat useless sack of **** who probably doesn't deserve to
live. >_<

First I drove my car to the garage, and then I walked home. Apparently
that's about 1.25 miles. (According to the wibbly wobbly line I drew in
Google Earth anyway.) Then I wanted to go visit a friend, but she said
she was going out shortly. I attempted to jog over there - yeah, that
didn't happen. I /was/ fairly wet by the time I arrived though (bearing

Apparently the trip is about 2.75 miles each way.

My legs hurt now. To be fair, I think it was probably the jogging that
did that. The impact of hitting the ground did feel fairly extreme.
(Sure, I jump around all the time at dance class, but that's on a sprung
dance floor, not a concrete footpath.) So yeah, I may have slightly
strained the tendons. I'm sure it'll stop hurting in a while.

Of course, while I was actually walking, it was the front of my legs
that hurt. That wore off after a few minutes of sitting down. Now only
the backs of my legs hurt.

Post a reply to this message