POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Americans really are sue-happy... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Americans really are sue-happy... (Message 21 to 30 of 58)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Americans really are sue-happy...
Date: 20 Feb 2012 01:25:33
Message: <4f41e75d@news.povray.org>
On 20/02/2012 1:24 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 2/19/2012 15:36, Stephen wrote:
>> On 19/02/2012 11:20 PM, Darren New wrote:
>>> The fact that it was a body part shouldn't make a difference.
>>
>> Does "act of God" fit the bill?
>
> When God comes and claims responsibility, I'll consider it.

Won't we all. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 20 Feb 2012 02:24:44
Message: <4F41F53E.8090509@gmail.com>
On 20-2-2012 0:28, Darren New wrote:
> On 2/19/2012 14:07, Warp wrote:
>> there's basic public healthcare that takes care of any injuries at no
>> cost,
>
> And here there isn't. So you're blaming the woman for getting injured in
> a country where the person causing the injury is expected to pay the
> costs rather than tax money?
>
> Yes, we know the system is fucked. Why would you beat on this woman in
> particular?

Why would you beat on the relatives that recently suffered a great loss
and are is no way responsible for what occurred?

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.

Post a reply to this message