POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Americans really are sue-happy... : Re: Americans really are sue-happy... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Americans really are sue-happy...
From: andrel
Date: 20 Feb 2012 03:16:47
Message: <4F420170.2030701@gmail.com>
Strange, Thunderbird does not seem to allow me to remove my own posts.

I saw your clarification that the estate construct does indeed works
different than our system.
How likely is it that a 18 yo kid has a life insurance or a medical
insurance that could cover the bills?

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.