POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Moray & POV-Ray 64-bit problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Moray & POV-Ray 64-bit problem (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Moray & POV-Ray 64-bit problem
Date: 26 Jan 2012 03:03:06
Message: <4f2108ba$1@news.povray.org>
I know this is probably the wrong section but looks like nobody watches
moray.win anymore.

I have the latest Moray and POV-Ray 3.7 RC3 64-bit. I wanted to ask if
there are any updates to Moray or nightly build I can use to make it
work? I'm willing to use Alpha Moray versions.

I get this:

Preset INI file is 'H:\Saul\POV-Ray\v3.7\ini\quickres.ini', section is
'[512x384, No AA]'.
Preset source file is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For
Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini'.
Rendering using command line '-q9'.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 5:
INI option 'Buffer_Output' is no longer used and will result in an error
in future versions of POV-Ray.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 6:
INI option 'Buffer_Size' is no longer used and will result in an error
in future versions of POV-Ray.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 24:
INI option 'Histogram_Name' is no longer used and will result in an
error in future versions of POV-Ray.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 25:
INI option 'Histogram_Grid_Size' is no longer used and will result in an
error in future versions of POV-Ray.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 26:
INI option 'Histogram_Type' is no longer used and will result in an
error in future versions of POV-Ray.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 63:
Unknown key 'Radiosity' in INI file.
-
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini" line 63:
Cannot continue to process INI file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Moray For
Windows\POVScn\CoffeeCup.ini' due to a parse
error in line 63.
This is not a valid INI file. Check the file for syntax errors, correct
them, and try again!
Valid options in INI files are explained in detail in the reference part
of the documentation.
Failed to start render: Failed to parse INI file

So, this means I need POV-Ray 3.6 32-bit?
(news://news.povray.org:119/web.4ca9900cd96a259b561919e10@news.povray.org)

Post a reply to this message