POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PIPA and SOPA Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  PIPA and SOPA (Message 41 to 50 of 188)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: PIPA and SOPA
Date: 23 Jan 2012 12:50:42
Message: <4f1d9df2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:

>>> What? Like it's famous or something?
>>
>> Arguably the most famous torrent site in the world.
>
> And Edgar Froese is arguably the most famous band member ever to be in
> Tangerine Dream... Have *you* ever heard of him?
>
> Fame is a relative thing.

Are you really willing to compare the fame of a pretty obscure band to
the fame of a website that serves every kind of content to pretty much
everyone in the net?

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 23 Jan 2012 12:51:48
Message: <4f1d9e34@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> On 23/01/2012 10:29 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
>> Wait, isn't Pipa some gal who's in the tabloids a lot?
>
> I wouldn't know; I don't read comic books.

he didn't say comic books, he tablets, you know, like iPad?

Post a reply to this message