POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PIPA and SOPA : Re: PIPA and SOPA Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PIPA and SOPA
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 23 Jan 2012 16:39:28
Message: <4f1dd390$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/23/2012 9:33 AM, Invisible wrote:

>>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> You were aware that Hosni Mubarak is no longer in charge in Egypt and
>> that they had a "small" revolution last year, weren't you?
>
> Nope. The politics of remote countries isn't something I generally keep
> up with. (Heck, the politics of *this* country isn't something I avidly
> follow...)

There was a poll done a while back which showed that Fox News viewers
where like 80%, or something, less likely to know *anything* that was
going on in their own country, or the rest of the world, including that
Egypt, and several other countries, had recently had a revolution.

Apparently its possible to not watch Fox, and still have this problem. ;)