POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Graphic design Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Graphic design (Message 31 to 40 of 77)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Graphic design
Date: 1 Dec 2011 11:26:29
Message: <4ed7aab5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 01.12.2011 15:24, schrieb Invisible:

> $8,000 is more money than I have ever owned at any time in my entire
> life. (I just changed the exchange rate. On 8 Nov 2007, that would have
> been £3795.07 - and that's the lowest it's been in the last 10 years.)

I'm still waiting for an explanation where you got that $8,000 figure from.

> Would you seriously take out a 5-year loan just to afford some pictures
> to put together a website that *might* get you a few more orders?

I bought a license for this photograph to put on both my website and my
business card when I was a freelancing embedded software developer:

   http://de.fotolia.com/id/4337839

As you might guess from the price tag, I did /not/ have to take a 5-year
loan to afford it. (I went for the "L Standard" license, btw.)

I also bought a handful of "S Standard" licenses for other images there,
which I planned to use on my website as well.

Post a reply to this message