POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adrenaline Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Adrenaline (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Adrenaline
Date: 25 Oct 2011 07:51:37
Message: <4ea6a2c9$1@news.povray.org>
Take the company's mission-critical server. Take a disk image of the OS
partition. Boot from a Linux live CD. Reformat the system partition.
Restore the system partition from the image file, and pay to God
almighty that it actually boots up again.

Sure, there's no reason why it *shouldn't* work... But let me tell you,
that had my hands shaking for a few minutes there! o_O

Post a reply to this message