POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adrenaline : Re: Adrenaline Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adrenaline
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Nov 2011 11:19:16
Message: <4eb2b0f4$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/11/2011 02:19 PM, Warp wrote:
> Orchid XP v8<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> The server is persistently experiencing NTFS corruption errors, and I
>> just can't get rid of them. Which is strange, because if I restore the
>> image file to a virtual machine, it runs completely without issue...
>
>    I assume you have checked the disk for errors. Thoroughly.

1. Would a physical disk error actually affect a logical RAID-1 volume?
(And shouldn't that affect *all* the partitions, not just one?)

2. Yes, I asked CHKDSK to do a full surface scan. It found nothing wrong.

I've seen fleeting references that say that CHKDSK doesn't fix all
possible filesystem errors, so perhaps that's the problem I'm seeing
here... Still doesn't tell me how to fix it though.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/