POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop features Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop features (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Photoshop features
Date: 11 Oct 2011 20:08:22
Message: <4e94da76@news.povray.org>
I'd pay for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxjiQoTp864

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Photoshop features
Date: 12 Oct 2011 07:15:19
Message: <4e9576c7$1@news.povray.org>
Using this software, could I remove all the obnoxious blurring from the
YouTube video? :-P

On 12/10/2011 01:08 AM, Darren New wrote:
> I'd pay for that.

I take it you've never seen blind deconvolution in action before then? ;-)

I notice that the images have a very slightly level of blur to start
with, and none of them appear to be JPEG-compressed. Deconvolution is
not some magic trick; you cannot recover what has been lost from the
signal. You can only reconstruct from what remains. Which means that if
the image is badly blurred, you get much poorer results. And if the
image is JPEG compressed (as all standard camera photographs are), your
results might be very poor indeed.

That said...

http://deconvolve.net/

Post a reply to this message