POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop features : Re: Photoshop features Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photoshop features
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 12 Oct 2011 12:40:28
Message: <4e95c2fc$1@news.povray.org>
It's neat to see deblurring techniques approaching a point where it's
sensible to include them in consumer software.  I assume if it this
feature doesn't make its way into Photoshop immediately it'll be because
it's too slow (10+ minutes for a large image I'd think) or because the
parameters would be difficult to tune for non-technical users.  Even in
that case, I imagine it'll just be a few more years before these
problems are fixed since Adobe's been quite active in pushing the state
of the art and speedily incorporating those advances into it's products.