POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I giggled a bunch at this. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  I giggled a bunch at this. (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Darren New
Subject: I giggled a bunch at this.
Date: 26 Sep 2011 20:53:26
Message: <4e811e86@news.povray.org>
"You misunderstand. Our goal is to make computers easier to use, not to make
them more useful."

http://commandcenter.blogspot.com/2011/09/we-open-in-well-lit-corporate.html

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: I giggled a bunch at this.
Date: 27 Sep 2011 05:12:30
Message: <4e81937e$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2011 01:53 AM, Darren New wrote:
> "You misunderstand. Our goal is to make computers easier to use, not to
> make them more useful."

This would be quite amusing - if it wasn't actually /true/...

In seriousness, their goal is probably more like "to make products that
consumers will pay money for".

There's a whole bunch of things going on in this conversation -
management that don't know what they're trying to produce, engineers who
want to implement features just because it's possible to implement them,
and a man who's name is Dick...

Post a reply to this message

> In seriousness, their goal is probably more like "to make products that
> consumers will pay money for".

^^ Truth.

--
~Mike