POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I giggled a bunch at this. : Re: I giggled a bunch at this. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I giggled a bunch at this.
From: Warp
Date: 27 Sep 2011 17:23:41
Message: <4e823edc@news.povray.org>
> http://commandcenter.blogspot.com/2011/09/we-open-in-well-lit-corporate.html

  "Books have never had search. If we add search, we'll just confuse the
user."

  The correct answer should have been:

  "Yes they have. Ever heard of indices? Also tables of content serve the
same role. That's how you know which page to jump to in order to find a
specific chapter. Indices can be used to search using a specific word. The
only difference is that in a physical book the amount of such words is
limited, which on a computer there's no limit."

--
                                                          - Warp