POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I giggled a bunch at this. : Re: I giggled a bunch at this. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I giggled a bunch at this.
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Sep 2011 05:12:30
Message: <4e81937e$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2011 01:53 AM, Darren New wrote:
> "You misunderstand. Our goal is to make computers easier to use, not to
> make them more useful."

This would be quite amusing - if it wasn't actually /true/...

In seriousness, their goal is probably more like "to make products that
consumers will pay money for".

There's a whole bunch of things going on in this conversation -
management that don't know what they're trying to produce, engineers who
want to implement features just because it's possible to implement them,
and a man who's name is Dick...