POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An image composition tutorial Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  An image composition tutorial (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Warp
Subject: An image composition tutorial
Date: 26 Sep 2011 15:37:46
Message: <4e80d48a@news.povray.org>
I made this page just for the fun of it. Maybe it will be helpful for
some povray users too:

http://warp.povusers.org/ImageComposition/

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: An image composition tutorial
Date: 26 Sep 2011 16:07:41
Message: <4e80db8d@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2011 8:37 PM, Warp wrote:
>    I made this page just for the fun of it. Maybe it will be helpful for
> some povray users too:
>
> http://warp.povusers.org/ImageComposition/

That is very good, Warp.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2011 16:09:05
Message: <4e80dbe1$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2011 9:07 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 26/09/2011 8:37 PM, Warp wrote:
>> I made this page just for the fun of it. Maybe it will be helpful for
>> some povray users too:
>>
>> http://warp.povusers.org/ImageComposition/
>>

> That is very good, Warp.

But it should not just be in OT, where it will disappear shortly.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 26 Sep 2011 16:17:26
Message: <4e80ddd6@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 26/09/2011 9:07 PM, Stephen wrote:
> > On 26/09/2011 8:37 PM, Warp wrote:
> >> I made this page just for the fun of it. Maybe it will be helpful for
> >> some povray users too:
> >>
> >> http://warp.povusers.org/ImageComposition/
> >>

> > That is very good, Warp.
> >

> But it should not just be in OT, where it will disappear shortly.

  Any better suggestions?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2011 18:04:43
Message: <4e80f6fb$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2011 9:17 PM, Warp wrote:
> Stephen<mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>  wrote:

>>> That is very good, Warp.
>>>

>> But it should not just be in OT, where it will disappear shortly.
>
>    Any better suggestions?

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Main_Page
http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Contents
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C45752fd1%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=4

For starters. :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Sep 2011 18:25:29
Message: <4e80fbd9$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:09:04 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 26/09/2011 9:07 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> On 26/09/2011 8:37 PM, Warp wrote:
>>> I made this page just for the fun of it. Maybe it will be helpful for
>>> some povray users too:
>>>
>>> http://warp.povusers.org/ImageComposition/
>>>

>> That is very good, Warp.

I agree, I have heard about these concepts before, but this page explains
it *really* well.

> But it should not just be in OT, where it will disappear shortly.

So, you're saying it's OT for OT?  (I think it's fine here, it's not
explicitly about POV-Ray).

Jim

Post a reply to this message