POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is this the end of the world as we know it? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Is this the end of the world as we know it? (Message 326 to 335 of 545)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Is this the end of the world as we know it?
Date: 11 Oct 2011 15:42:56
Message: <4e949c40$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/11/2011 12:14, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Sure. That doesn't mean it's well designed. ;-)
>>
>> It also means it isn't being sold to a different audience than it was
>> built for.
>
> Would it make you happier if I change "sold" to "provided to"?

Then it's not really a bad management decision, is it?  Is it a bad
management decision to give to charity the curtains that no longer match
your decoration after you've painted your house? I mean, shouldn't you have
gotten the right color curtains in the first place, that would match both
paint colors?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?