POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A rare moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  A rare moment (Message 31 to 40 of 84)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A rare moment
Date: 21 Sep 2011 14:03:05
Message: <4e7a26d9$1@news.povray.org>

http://tinyurl.com/3tdfdhy  :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Sep 2011 14:54:09
Message: <4e7a32d1$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:03:03 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 21/09/2011 5:53 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I'm thinking about the incidents that make it to the news - the person
>> who gets fired/laid off, goes home, comes back and shoots the office
>> up.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3tdfdhy  :-P

:P indeed. ;)

When are you back out this way again? ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Sep 2011 15:41:30
Message: <4e7a3dea$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2011 7:54 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> http://tinyurl.com/3tdfdhy   :-P
> :P indeed.;)
>
> When are you back out this way again?;)

I don't know.
I've finished at Urenco/NEF. "My work there is done, Robin."
I had a job set up in London with First Group/Greyhound Buses. But that
fell through after the contract was signed. I've just had an interview
with Tate & Lyle (also in London but the wrong side) that went well.
I'm not inclined to wait for two hours at "Homeland
Security"/Immigration for a while. Never can tell though.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message