POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skills Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Skills (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Skills
Date: 17 Aug 2011 04:13:25
Message: <4e4b7825@news.povray.org>
Does anybody here happen to know how to play guitar?

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Skills
Date: 17 Aug 2011 13:17:33
Message: <4e4bf7ad$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> Does anybody here happen to know how to play guitar?

I think I saw someone here doing that on youtube.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 17 Aug 2011 16:19:19
Message: <4e4c2247@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Does anybody here happen to know how to play guitar?

  Haven't you seen my videos?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 18 Aug 2011 04:49:05
Message: <4e4cd201$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.08.2011 10:13, schrieb Invisible:
> Does anybody here happen to know how to play guitar?

Yes - I do:

(1) Hold instrument in front of your body, stringed side facing away
from you and long thin part ("neck") protruding to the left.

(2) To produce a sound, strike one or more strings with right thumb or
other convenient body part.

(3) To alter the pitch of any string, press down firmly between frets
with fingers of left hand.

Hint: Most audiences prefer consonant chords in a more or less
consistent rhythm.

But I'd have guessed you knew that already, so why do you ask? :-)

Post a reply to this message