POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skills : Re: Skills Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skills
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Aug 2011 16:15:58
Message: <4e540a7e$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so obviously I'm going to need to post some recordings to explain
this one. To that end, I just fired up my trusty old 8-track, went to
get my guitar... wait, WTF? My guitar is *gone*! O_O

At this point, I have literally no idea where in hell my guitar has
gone. I'm rather distressed about this fact. It may not be the best
guitar that has ever existed, but it's my property and it's a tad too
large to just be /lost/ like that. I wonder where the holy hell it's got
to... o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/