POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Statistics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Statistics (Message 18 to 27 of 37)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Statistics
Date: 23 Jun 2011 15:29:23
Message: <4e039413$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.06.2011 20:43, schrieb Darren New:

> Well, one difference is that bird flu and SARS will continue to kill
> more and more people unless you do something about it, while cars tend
> to get safer over time.

They would, if usage patterns of cars didn't change. In the early days
30 km/h would have been fast, traffic density was close to nil, and
nobody would have even /thought/ about telephones that could be used
while driving in a car.

Unfortunately, the safer cars get the more careless the drivers become.

Post a reply to this message