POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  True failure (Message 21 to 28 of 28)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: True failure
Date: 12 Jun 2011 11:48:36
Message: <4df4dfd4$1@news.povray.org>
Am 09.06.2011 17:33, schrieb Invisible:
> On 09/06/2011 03:52 PM, Warp wrote:
>
>> Don't worry, cake and grief counseling will be available at the
>> conclusion
>> of this test.
>
> The cake is a lie! :-P
>
> (Also, I could never decide whether it was "grief" or "brief"...)

Grief. Pretty sure.

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 29 Jun 2011 05:11:52
Message: <op.vxtyh7a0mn4jds@phil-pc>
And lo On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:31:30 +0100, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake thusly:

>> FWIW: It's not as lame as Zero Punctuation would have you believe.
>
>   His whole shtick is finding flaws in everything he reviews.

Except when the image flashes up of him humping "Silent Hill 2".

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jun 2011 05:22:20
Message: <4e0aeecc$1@news.povray.org>
>> His whole shtick is finding flaws in everything he reviews.
>
> Except when the image flashes up of him humping "Silent Hill 2".

In his review for Psychonauts, he praised the game for its sheer
excellence. (He also pointed out a vast array of problems with it, mind
you.) Apparently everybody hated it when he said nice things about a
game. Consequently, he's [almost] never done it again. For him to praise
a game, it has to be really, *really* good!

Post a reply to this message