POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure : Re: True failure Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: True failure
From: Warp
Date: 29 Jun 2011 15:51:37
Message: <4e0b8249@news.povray.org>
> On 6/29/2011 2:11, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> > Except when the image flashes up of him humping "Silent Hill 2".

> And Portal, don't forget. :-) I think there's like five games he actually
> liked enough to mention them outside the review of that one game. Silent
> hill 2, thief, portal, saints row 2, and ... psychonauts? Did he mention
> that elsewhere?  And one he said he wanted to keep playing even after he
> finished the review.

  A few years ago I bought Psychonauts because it was available on Steam,
and because I had heard such good things about it.

  I didn't get it. What's so good about it?

  It's not even all that old. Released in 2005. If it had been released eg.
in 1998 then it could have been quite a radical innovation, but as a 2005
game it felt quite meh. (As a game in general, completely disregarding
when it was published, it was also quite meh. I didn't quite understand
what's so great about it.)

--
                                                          - Warp