POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer games Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Computer games (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Computer games
Date: 3 May 2011 16:05:14
Message: <4dc05ffa$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> Seriously. Cryostasis was hopeless.

interesting.  Some people were telling it was pretty good.  What about
the plot? (I think they were praising it mainly)...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 3 May 2011 16:21:01
Message: <4dc063ad@news.povray.org>
On 5/3/2011 12:49, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> games sharing a certain design idea,

OK. I wasn't sure what the design idea you were talking about was, other
than "we have architecture, and some semblance of a story."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message