POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In London Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  In London (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: In London
Date: 3 May 2011 16:33:33
Message: <4dc0669d@news.povray.org>
On 03/05/2011 8:50 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> On 03/05/2011 05:39 AM, Stephen wrote:
>
>> Oh! An across the water PovCon. :-D
>> If it is at a weekend I can be there. I’d like to meet you.
>
> Yeah, I could probably make one weekend. It could be fun...

It would be nice to meet up again.
@Darren mail sent.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 4 May 2011 00:37:19
Message: <4dc0d7ff$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/2/2011 14:19, Darren New wrote:
> vacation, but there's a schedule.

Oh well. I am informed the She Who Sets The Schedule that the schedule has
no slack for meeting people. I'll put the phone numbers in my phone, but I'm
not expecting a chance to catch my breath. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message

On 04/05/2011 5:37 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 5/2/2011 14:19, Darren New wrote:
>> vacation, but there's a schedule.
>
> Oh well. I am informed the She Who Sets The Schedule that the schedule
> has no slack for meeting people. I'll put the phone numbers in my phone,
> but I'm not expecting a chance to catch my breath. :-)

Shame but she has a point. Scary internet foreigners, we still eat
people. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Shame but she has a point. Scary internet foreigners, we still eat people. ;-)

Actually, part of the problem was her saying "But I don't know when it'll be
sunny, and we need to take *pictures*!"  :-)

On 04/05/2011 6:50 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 5/4/2011 10:07, Stephen wrote:
>> Shame but she has a point. Scary internet foreigners, we still eat
>> people. ;-)
>
> Actually, part of the problem was her saying "But I don't know when
> it'll be sunny, and we need to take *pictures*!" :-)

ROTFL
London! She needs to lower her expectations.
Tell her that you can take nice pictures in the rain as well.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> London! She needs to lower her expectations.
> Tell her that you can take nice pictures in the rain as well.

Tell her it's "artistic" to take rainy photos. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> London! She needs to lower her expectations.
>> Tell her that you can take nice pictures in the rain as well.
>
> Tell her it's "artistic" to take rainy photos. ;-)

Actually, scrub that. Tell her it's London, and hence not worth
photographing in the first place... :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/