POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In London : Re: In London Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In London
From: Darren New
Date: 4 May 2011 17:32:38
Message: <4dc1c5f6@news.povray.org>
On 5/4/2011 12:39, Stephen wrote:
> London! She needs to lower her expectations.

We've been there for a couple of days before, so we're fully aware that what
you all call "partly sunny" we'd call "pouring rain".  In San Diego, "partly
sunny" means there's a cloud. In London, "partly cloudy" means you can tell
which direction the sun is shining from by looking at the clouds.

That's the problem. It might be sunny at any moment, no matter how brief, at
which time PHOTOGRAPHS!  :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like