POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In London : Re: In London Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In London
From: Alain
Date: 4 May 2011 17:35:25
Message: <4dc1c69d@news.povray.org>
Le 2011/05/04 13:50, Darren New a écrit :
> On 5/4/2011 10:07, Stephen wrote:
>> Shame but she has a point. Scary internet foreigners, we still eat
>> people. ;-)
>
> Actually, part of the problem was her saying "But I don't know when
> it'll be sunny, and we need to take *pictures*!" :-)

To much sun gives you to harch shadows. Partly cloudy to overcast is
often prefered by most serious photographers.

And then, the rain will add a nice glossy sheen that can be prety
esthetic, if you are ready to work with, and use, it to your advantage.
And London been London, you expect rain each and every day... ;P

Alain