POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just found out I'm being laid off Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Just found out I'm being laid off (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Just found out I'm being laid off
Date: 2 May 2011 15:28:46
Message: <4dbf05ee$1@news.povray.org>
So for those who have been following the Novell saga, Attachmate closed
the deal last Wednesday.

And layoffs were today.  I was one of the 'casualties'.

I'm working through the end of the week, and already do have some leads
on positions that might be a good fit (in fact, it's possible the UK move
*could* be back on again, we'll see).

But it's sad to see so many good people leaving (I've heard a figure, but
don't think it's public so I'll not share just yet).  Gonna miss the
people, that's for sure.

If anyone knows of a position that might be a good fit (I'm on LinkedIn
if you want to see my CV, feel free to send me a request to connect), it
can't hurt to see what opportunities are out there.

Thanks,

Jim

Post a reply to this message