POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just found out I'm being laid off : Re: Just found out I'm being laid off Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just found out I'm being laid off
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 May 2011 00:13:13
Message: <4dc0d259$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 May 2011 09:50:36 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Awwwwww.. That sucks. AT least you have a few good leads to start. Good
> Luck!

Thanks, Mike!  I'm feeling pretty positive, but I have a couple of days
left; most people who were laid off left yesterday, but I was afforded
the opportunity to hand things off to those who remain, something that I
consider very important for my own sense of 'doing the right thing'.

Tough day today and tomorrow is more of the same.

Jim